Ninja-Cow Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawk1117's Application for Mod

2 posters

Go down

Hawk1117's Application for Mod Empty Hawk1117's Application for Mod

Post by Hawk1117 Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:07 am

IGN:
Hawk1117

Skype(required):
TheHawk1117

How good are you with tekkit?:
I am well experienced with Tekkit. I am knowledgeable with the many mods that Tekkit Classic has to offer. Including BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, RedPower, etc.

Have you ever been in trouble on server?:
No, I have not been in any kind of trouble.

Why should we give you mod?:
I believe that a Moderator of a server is supposed to improve and enhance a players experience overall. Along with improving their experience, Moderators are there to fix any problems that a player may come to whether it be that they are stuck in a wall, or they raided by other players when they were offline. Moderators are supposed to be there in times of need, and I am the perfect candidate due to my incredible skills in Leadership and Communications. I would also like to inform you that I have been the owner (Full Owner) for 2 "normal" Minecraft servers I have created. I ran the first server for about 7 months and the second has been operational for 3 1/2 months. If you have any questions on how plugins work or if you experience an error, I may be of some help if you need it. I have also been a developer for a few different plugins, so I know how most plugins work, which help when correcting problems that occur. If you have any other questions about my experience feel free to PM me or send me a message on Skype anytime.

How long have you been with us?:
I have been on NinjaCowCraft for about 2 1/2 weeks now. If your are looking for a Staff member that will stay committed to your server, then look no further.

Thanks,
Hawk1117

Hawk1117

Back to top Go down

Hawk1117's Application for Mod Empty Re: Hawk1117's Application for Mod

Post by Cowboy76 Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:22 am

Accepted

Cowboy76
Admin

https://ninjacowcraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down