Ninja-Cow Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gummbu's staff application

2 posters

Go down

Gummbu's staff application Empty Gummbu's staff application

Post by Gummbu Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:09 pm

IGN: Gummbu

How good are you with Tekkit?: I am very experience with the mod pack. Knowing a majority of the mods: from Current Echange, and buildcraft, and even to other smaller mods like the railcraft and the forcefield mod.

Have you ever been in trouble on the server?: I have not been in any trouble that I know of.

Why should we give you mod?: There are multitudes of reasons that you should choose me as a moderator. I am EXTREMELY experienced as a staff member, knowing multitudes, and I mean MULTITUDES of commands and tactics to make sure that I am a reliable staff member. I have been staffing on many servers, including a couple of medium sized communities of players. I will, once chosen, will work very hard towards the server to increase the popularity and the experience of our players. I know how to deal with extreme situations(hackers, griefers, annoying-children-who-think-they-can-be-staff-without-knowing-crap, etc.) and I am very logical and intuitive in my thoughts. Even though I may seem boring with all of my "intelligence" and such, I am also a very fun staff member, I meet new people very fast, and I enjoy making the experience of all players a good one! These, again, are only a few reasons why I should be a mod.

How long have you been on the server?: Approximately a week; that may not sound like much, but I have about six Irl friends on the server, and I make new friends extremely fast and I am a very fast learner on the server's community and staff.

Gummbu

Back to top Go down

Gummbu's staff application Empty Re: Gummbu's staff application

Post by Cowboy76 Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Accepted!!! Welcome to tthe team!

Cowboy76
Admin

https://ninjacowcraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Gummbu's staff application Empty Re: Gummbu's staff application

Post by Gummbu Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:22 pm

:0 yay!